WHO CONTROLS THIS CHAIN - Little IQ

Boss says to secretary: For a week, we will go abroad, so make arrangements.

Secretary makes a call to her Husband: " For a week my boss and I will be going abroad, so look after yourself. "
Husband makes call to secret lover: "My wife is going abroad for a week, so let's spend the week together. "
Secret lover makes a call to a little boy whom she is giving private lessons: "I have to work for a week, so you need not come for class. "
Little boy makes call to his grandfather (The Boss): "Grandpa, for a week, I don't have classes because my teacher is busy. Let's spend the week together."

Grandpa (The Boss) makes a call to his Secretary: ' This week I am spending time with my grandson. We can't attend the meeting any longer. '
Secretary makes a call to her husband: 'My boss has some personal matters to attend to, so our trip is cancelled. '
Husband makes a call to secret lover: ' We cannot spend this week together; my wife has cancelled her trip. '
Secret lover makes a call to little boy whom she is giving private lessons: 'This week we will have classes as usual. '
Little boy makes a call to his grandfather: 'Grandpa, my teacher said this week I have to attend class. Sorry I can't keep you company.'
Grandpa makes a call to his secretary: 'Don't worry, this week we will attend that meeting, so make arrangements.

Question - WHO CONTROLS THIS CHAIN ???

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Best Android Anti-Cheating App

How to Find Which Job Suites You the Best

The Revolution Brought by Business Intelligence