JOKE: Akpos And The Prostitute

Akpos took a prostitute to the
hotel. While in hot sex in the dead of
the night, the lady suddenly went limp
and lifeless. While the confused Akpos
was still trying to understand what's
happening, the girl's phone rang and

he picked it up. Here's the conversation
between Akpos and a male voice from the
other end of the line:

Voice: guy, you're in trouble! That girl

you just rapped to death is the IG's daughter.

Akpos: but I didn't rape her. I paid her for
service rendered.

Voice: tell that to the police.

Akpos: so what do you want me to do. I
can't afford to go to prison.

Voice: pay me 50 thousand naira and I will handle the
rest. We could go to the nearest ATM
machine if u don't have d cash on u. I'm

a patient businessman.

Akpos: look, I'm a businessman too. I
know a ritualist who will pay 5million naira
for a fresh corpse like this one. We

can share it 50/50.

Give me a minute to

call him.

The prostitute suddenly jumped up
from the bed shouting -"na your mama

dem go take do ritual, oloshi oloriburuku", as

she ran out of the
hotel stark naked:.
~Gud Morning~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Best Android Anti-Cheating App

How to Find Which Job Suites You the Best

The Revolution Brought by Business Intelligence