JOKE! JOKE!! JOKE!!!~Come in and laugh your ribs

AKPOS AND HE JAMB RESULT:
Papa Akpors: Akpos, I learnt your JAMB result is out.
Akpors: Daddy You remember John wey dey carry first for our whole
school? he failed...
Papa Akpors: that's terrible, what happened?Akpors: You also remember
Paul wey dey teach me for house? He failed too.
Papa Akpors: what's causing the poor performance?
Akpors: Daddy I don't know, na so e be o.
Even Kelvin who won the Cowbell competition failed too.
Papa Akpors: so how was your own result?
Akpors : You also remember OKON, our senior prefect? He failed.
Papa Akpors: (Angrily) Boy, Tell me about your own result!!
Akpors : (angrily) If all those people failed, wetin You expect for my
own result?? I be witch?
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

ASHAWO STILL DEY FEAR AIDS:
After sex, a women was reading tatooes on a man's body.
NIKE on the arm,
REEBOK on the thigh.
She screamed when she saw AIDS on the penis.
"Relax"...the man said, "When it erects it reads ADIDAS" lol..!!
~GUD NITE~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Monitor and Manage Workplace

The Best Android Anti-Cheating App

How to Find Which Job Suites You the Best