Interesting Jokes To Lighten Your Weekend

1. Johnny rushes into a bar & told the barman: "Quick, give me a
bottle of Heineken before the trouble starts."
The barman obliged. He finished the drink in one gulp, and again said:
"Quick, give me another bottle of Guiness before
the trouble starts." He also downed it.
The barman said: "Just a minute, when is all this trouble going to start?"

Johnny replied: "Anytime from now, because I have got no money!

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
2. A man with an Ak47 rifle ran into a church and pointed the gun at
the Congregation saying who is a child of God here, let me send
him/her to heaven? The congregation kept silent he released a shot in
the roof, the congregation shouted it's the pastor, he always say that
he is a child of God. Pastor replied, "what kind of conspiracy is
this? Everyone here knows that I'm the son of Chukwudi and the
grandson of Okeke, so what is my business with God. Abeg if na play
make una stop am".

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
3. HUSBAND: My wife where are you?

WIFE: At home love.

HUSBAND: Are you sure?

WIFE: Yes.

HUSBAND: Turn on the blender.

WIFE: (turns blender on) reeereeeereeee

HUSBAND: Ok my love goodbye.


Another day

HUSBAND: My wife where are you?

WIFE: At home love

HUSBAND: Are you sure?

WIFE: Yes

HUSBAND: Turn on the blender

WIFE: (turns blender on) reeereeeereeee

HUSBAND: Ok my love goodbye



The next day, the husband decides to go home without notice, and finds
his son alone and he asked him son where is your mother?

SON: I don't know, she went out with the blender.
HAPPY WEEKEND PALS.
Drop your comments.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Best Android Anti-Cheating App

How to Find Which Job Suites You the Best

The Revolution Brought by Business Intelligence