JOKES TO START THE DAY~cool~

MAMA AKPORS IN A COURT>>
In a court trial, a lawyer called his first witness who happens to be
an elderly grandmother, to the stand. He went to her and asked,"Mama
Akpors, do you know me?"
She responded, "Why, yes I do know you Mr Eazy. I've known you since
you were a young boy, and to be frank, you have been a big
disappointment to your parents and to the society. You are a liar, you
cheat people including your wife, and you manipulate people and talk
about them behind their backs. You think you are a big man when you
dnt even have brains. Yes, I know you!"
The lawyer was stunned! Not knowing what else to do, he pointed across
the room and asked, "Mama Akpors, do you know the defence lawyer?" She
replied, "yes, I do. I have known Mr Johnny since he was a young boy
too. He has been ur very good friend since childhood because the two
of you have the same character. He has also been a very lazy man and
he has a drinking problem. Infact he is a criminal and he can't even
build a normal relationship with anyone and his law practice is one of
the worst in the entire state. Not to mention he cheated on his wife
with 3 different women, one of them was your wife. Yes, I know him.
The defence lawyer almost fainted. The Judge called both lawyers to
his table and in a very quit voice, said, "If any of you idiots asks
her if she knows me, I'll make sure you loose your license!!!

=================
ABBREVIATION CONVERSATION BETWEEN AKPORS AND EKAITTE>>
Akpors: Sweetheart, I'm GEJ.
Ekaitte: U'r kidding. Our President is GEJ (Goodluck Ebele Jonathan)
Akpors: I mean I'm GEJ - GOING on EMERGENCY JOURNEY!
Ekaitte(smiles) ­ : Oh! u're not serious! What kind of journey are u going on?
Akpors: OBJ
Ekaitte: To meet Obasanjo!?
Akpors: No. It means ON a BUSINESS JOURNEY.
Ekaitte: Oh!
Akpors: Yes... IBB.
Ekaitte: Babangida?
Akpors: I'LL BE BACK
Ekaitte:*smiles ­ *
Akpors: Till then, I'll ACN.
Ekaitte: U want to join politics!?
Akpors: I'll ALWAYS CALL ur NUMBER.
Ekaitte: Hmmm
Akpors: While I'm away, PDP with our love.
Ekaitte: What!?
Akpors: PLEASE DON'T PLAY with our love.
Ekaitte: U know I won't. I'll BRF.
Akpors: What has Lagos state governor got to do with all this!?
Ekaitte (smiles) ­ : I'll BE RIGHTEOUS& FAITHFUL!
Akpors: I trust u.
Ekaitte: FOOL !
Akpors (Screamed ­ ): Whaaat!?
Ekaitte: FOR OUR OVERWHELMING LOVE!

¤¤¤¤GUD DAY PALS¤¤¤¤

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Best Android Anti-Cheating App

How to Find Which Job Suites You the Best

The Revolution Brought by Business Intelligence