AKPOS DON KILL HIMSELF O~ cum and crack ur ribs

Good-Morning Doc, Akpos says. I want to be CASTRATED.' 'What on Earth
for?' asks the Doctor in amazement.
It's something I've been thinking
about for a long time and I want to
have it done,' Akpos replied. 'But have
you thought it through properly?'
asks the Doctor. 'It's a very serious
operation and once it's done, there's
no going back. It will change yourLife
forever!' 'I'm aware of that & you're
not going to change my mind, so
either you book me in to be Castrated
or I'll simply go to another Doctor,
Akpos screamed.' 'Well, Ok, 'says the
Doctor, 'But it's against my better
Judgement!' So Akpos had his
operation and one week later, he was
up and walking very slowly, legs apart
down the Hospital Corridor with his
drip stand. Heading towards him, is
another patient walking in exactlythe
same manner. 'Hi there?' he says, 'It
looks as if you've just had the same
operation as mine!' 'Well, 'said The
patient, 'I finally decided after 37 years
of Life that I'd like to be CIRCUMSISED.'
Akpos stared at him in horror and
screamed, 'SHIT, THAT'S THE WORD!' I
made a mistake. Rushing back to the
Doctor screaming, "I WANT TO BE
CIRCUMSISED NOT CASTRATED!!!!!! ­­
Doctor replied: ALWAYS CROSS CHECK
WITH YOUR DICTIONARY IF YOU ARE
NOT SURE OF THE MEANING! Mister Man,
there's NOTHING I can do for you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Best Android Anti-Cheating App

How to Find Which Job Suites You the Best

The Revolution Brought by Business Intelligence