JOKE OF THE DAY-Akpos And The Customer Care Representative

Akpors calls customer care by 1am. After 30mins of advert finally akpors comes on line.

Customer care: hello this is Kingsley from MTN customer care how can i help u.

Akpors: God punish u.
Customer care: Sorry sir that's not polite whats the problem
Akpors: Na me u de ask? Check your time wetin de nack

Customer care: Sir this 1:30am.
Akpors: So why u no dey sleep u be witch?
Customer care: No sir am not a. wizard.

Akpors: Then wetin u be, others neva sleep finish?
Customer care: Sir pls go straight to the reason why u called.

Akpors: Ok. I get #99 for my phone, abeg transfer me #1 naira make I take make midnight call.

Customers care: Hahahahaha our two now who come be witch.
Lol.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Best Android Anti-Cheating App

How to Find Which Job Suites You the Best

The Revolution Brought by Business Intelligence