AKPOS AND THE YAHOO BOY-VERY FUNNY

Apkors might not be all that
stupid
Apkors VS yahoo boy(scammer)
Akpos: Hello? Who am I
speaking with Pls?
Yahoo boy: Ah, don't u know
who is calling?
Akpos: No I don't, the number is
restricted.
Yahoo boy: How is Ligeria?
Akpos: Nigeria is fine but who
am I
speaking with?
Yahoo boy: It's your friend from
London.
Akpos: I have a couple of friends
in London
which of them is this?
Yahoo boy: Just guess.
Akpos: Em, is it Fatai?
Yahoo boy: Yes! It's me Fatai!
Akpos: Ah! Fatai! Looonggg time
no see,
how now? How is London?
Yahoo boy: London is fine, how
is Nigeria?
Akpos: Nigeria dey there o, the
usual
wahala, Ehen! The other day I
saw ur
mother , she is very sick o, dat
was two
weeks ago, I am sure she should
be dead by
now….
Yahoo boy: Ah!
Akpos: Yes o, your father's house
in the
village rainstorm blew away the
roof and it
landed on the old mans legs and
shattered
them, he is at Ogwa presently
……
Yahoo boy: Shuuooooo:O!
Akpos: ….yes o, the bone mender
says it will
not heal because he has diabetes,
later they
said tetanus has entered already,
the man is
quarter to go, your younger
brother went to
smoke Igbo with those bad boys
and since
then the guy kolo, he is in Uselu
psychiatric
now, your elder brother went to
a burial at
Ugbegunebudin he went to drink
anyhow
there, they nack am epilepsy
there, he is
just falling every time …..
Yahoo boy: Haaaaa!!!!!
Akpos: …wait o, there is more,
your sister
carry belle, e go do aborti ….
Yahoo boy: You wait! E don do
for you! I
reject everything you say in
Jesus name!
Those things will never happen
to me….
Akpos: Ah! Is this not Fatai, they
have
already happened …
Yahoo boy: I am not Fatai, you
idiot, na God
go punish u.
Akpos: Na devil go solder ur
mouth, no go
find work bloody thief! 419…wait
make I
burn your credit small, idiot……
Hit Like if u understand :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Best Android Anti-Cheating App

How to Find Which Job Suites You the Best

The Revolution Brought by Business Intelligence