Akpos And The Pharmacist: very funny

Akpors gets into a pharmacy& says 2 d pharmacist,"Hello, could u give
me condom? I'm going 2 my girlfriend's place 4 dinner & Ithink I mayb
in with a chance!"
D pharmacist gives him d condom & as he was going out he returns &
says,"Give me another condom becausemy girlfriend's sister is very
cute too, she always crosses her legs in a provocative manner when she
sees me &I think I might strike a luck there too.
"D pharmacist gives him a second condom& as he was leaving, again he
turns back& says "Give me one more condom because my girlfriend's mom
is still pretty cute & when she sees me she always makes eye contact &
since she invited me 4 dinner I think she is expecting me 2 make a
move.
During dinner, Akpors sat with his girlfriend on d left,d sister on
his right & d mum facing him. When d girlfriend's Dad walks in, Akpors
lowers his head & starts d dinner prayer."Dear Lord, bless this dinner
& thank u 4 all u'v given us" 10minutes after, Akpors wasstill praying
"Thank u Lord 4 ur kindness." Another Ten minutes gone by & he is
still praying, keeping his head down, very close 2 d table.
They all looked at each othersurprised, & his girlfriend was even more
surprised than others. She gets close to him & whispered, "I
didn'tknow u'r so religious."Akpors ­ replies, "I never knew ur dad
was a pharmacist!".
See wahala !!! If you're akpors...wat will u do?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Best Android Anti-Cheating App

How to Find Which Job Suites You the Best

The Revolution Brought by Business Intelligence