AKPORS AND THE PSYCHOLOGY STUDENT-crack your ribs.

Akpos asked Chichi in a library;

"Do you mind if I sit beside
you?"
Chichi answered with a

loud voice; "I DON'T WANT TO
SPEND THE NIGHT WITH

YOU!!!"

All the students in the library
started staring at Akpos and
he was embarrassed. After a

couple of minutes, Chichi

walked quietly to Akpos' table

and she told him "I study psychology and I know what a
man is thinking, I guess you
felt embarrassed right?"

Akpos responded with a loud
voice: "N50,000 JUST FOR ONE
NIGHT!!!? THAT'S TOO MUCH!!!"

everyone in the library looked

at Chichi in shock and Akpos
whispered in her ears
"I study
Law and I know how to make

someone feel guilty". GBAM!

scores settled
DONT FORGET TO CLICK THE SHARD BUTTON AND ALSO DROP UR COMMENT.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Monitor and Manage Workplace

The Best Android Anti-Cheating App

How to Find Which Job Suites You the Best