Joke of the day: Akpos And Is Boss Who is at fault

Boss: Take this #150,000, go to computer village and buy me a quality laptop with a big RAM Akpors: Okay sir! Akpors didn't return after two days, so his boss decided to reach him on phone. Boss: Hello, Akpors, what kept you long? Akpors: The RAM Boss: The RAM? How do you mean? Where are you now? Akpors: I'm on my way back from Kano sir. Boss: Kano? Akpors: Yes Kano. I bought the Laptop at Ikeja but I traveled to Kano to buy the big RAM. Boss: Oh my God! Akpors (got angry): Oh my wetin? Oga, no tear eye for me o. I be small pickin o ? No be Laptop and big ram you send me? WHO IS AT FAULT?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Best Android Anti-Cheating App

How to Find Which Job Suites You the Best

The Revolution Brought by Business Intelligence