COLLECTION OF AKPOS JOKES TO BRIGHTEN YOUR DAY.

AKPOS LATE IN SCHOOL: Akpos got to school late on monday morning and the teacher asked "Akpos why did u come to school late?" Akpos answered "one man lost #1,000 note at d bus stop" the teacher said "ooohh! thats good of you", "seems you were helping the man look for his lost money". Akpos answered "Nooo! I DEY CRAZE??? Na me stand on top of the money" AKPOS AND THE PREACHER: Akpors was in front of me coming out from the church after service, and the preacher was standing at the door as usuall to shake hands. He grabbed Akpors by the hand and pulled him aside. The Pastor said to him,"You need to join the Army of the Lord! " Akpors replied, "I'm already in the Army of the Lord, Pastor. " Pastor questioned,"How come I don't see you except at Christmas and Easter? " He whispered back, "I'm an undercover agent..." AKPOS THE CLEVER STUDENT: Akpos came first in his class and his class teacher gave him a gift saying "well done akpos, i hope you will do the same next time. Akpos smiled and said "thank you sir, i hope you will come again to print the question papers at my uncles printing press next time. GOOD MORNING. dont forget to drop your comments.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Monitor and Manage Workplace

The Best Android Anti-Cheating App

How to Find Which Job Suites You the Best