AKPORS GIVES TESTIMONY IN THE CHURCH-> Laugh Your Way To Bed

Akpos gave testimony in the church this morning.
 Akpors: My fellow brothers and sisters praaaaaise da lord!!
Church members: Halleluya!!
  
Akpors: the lord has been good to me despite the efforts of my enemies.
   Just this morning, i was coming to church when i saw a mad man following me. At a time i became scared so i decided to talk to a policeman close-by. I met the police man and told him that somebody was following me and i don't know whether he was a mad man or not.
 The policeman ask me to show him the man.. I pointed to the direction were the man was... Then I discovered that the man have passed our standing point going up to his way.

The policeman said to me: Mr man are u alright? I taught u said somebody was following u?
 I was embarrased.. I needed help but the help nearly put me into police problem.. So finally i waited for 20 minutes then i continued my jouney. When i reached one corner i saw the same man under a tree with a stick.. I said to my self.. Which kind temptation is this... So i decided to stop a taxi.
   I was waving for a taxi when the man stood up and start coming towards my direction. So my next option was to enter a restaurant close-by. I ate some food there although i was not hungry. I ate and at the same time looked to see if he was still there.
   After 1hr of eating.. I stood up. i passed the tree i met him initially and immediately he jumped out from a hidden place with the stick and continued following me. i looked back and saw him coming closer to me in a manner i cant withstand so i took to my heels.. Immediately he ran after me with the stick raised up. He was about to hit me the stick. then immediately "I WOKE UP" 
Praaaaaaaaaaais ­e da Lord. Lols
Akpos wahala

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Best Android Anti-Cheating App

How to Find Which Job Suites You the Best

The Revolution Brought by Business Intelligence