COLLECTIONS OF HOT AKPOS JOKES. come in and laugh.

A Lady asked her boyfriend Akpos" How much do you love me ? Akpos : I love you so much, can't measure....... Girl : No just tell me.... Akpos : Okay I am like a phone and you are my Sim card, there's no me without you...... Girl : aaaaaawww that is so romantic ....... (Akpos says 2 himself) See mumu !!! I'm a china phone wit 3 sims. Akpos(to Chichi): What's there in between ur legs? Chich: Hell! And what's there in between ur legs? Akpos: A sinner,who wants to go to hell TEACHER: If a person from Nigeria is a Nigerian, then what's a person from Holland called?.. AKPOS: Hollandia Teaher:Imagine.Urself in a boat which is sinkin,sharks n crocodiles al around u!Wht can u do 2save urself? Akpos:very simple"stop IMAGINING! Joba: Akpos, Why u dey sleep wit RULER every nite ?.. AKPOS: My teacher says she wants to know how LONG I Sleep.. Papa Akpos: I'm Proud my son Akpos is in Medical College Friend: Rily, Wats he studying? Papa Akpos: No he is nt studying, Dey re Studying him . show some appreciation by droping ur comment below.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Best Android Anti-Cheating App

How to Find Which Job Suites You the Best

The Revolution Brought by Business Intelligence