Three (3) Hot Jokes For End The Day

Ben's Blog


FIRST JOKE:
Akpors was coming back from school singing aloud and dancing as if he had won a lottery...
His parents were just wondering why Akpors was so happy and decided to ask him..
MOTHER: My son I have never seen you in this mood for a while; Any good news to share ?
AKPORS: Mom and dad next year you won't be buying any textbook, notebook or any study material for me.
FATHER: Thats my boy...why? Did you win a scholarship?
AKPORS: No..! I'm repeating the same class again next year.



2ND JOKE:
A teacher asked Alex if he should ask him one difficult question or two simple question, "One difficult question sir", Alex answered".
TEACHER: How many stars did you see last night?
ALEX: 2000 stars, sir.
TEACHER: How did you know they were 2000?
ALEX: Sir, you are already asking me the second question!
Alex is a wise guy indeed.



THIRD JOKE:
Akpors: Daddy, I fell in love and want to date this awesome girl.
Father: That's great son. Who is she?
Akpors: It's Sandra, our neighbor's daughter
Father: "Oh I wish you hadn't said that. I have to tell you something son, but you must promise not to tell your mother. Sandra is actually your sister."
The boy is naturally bummed out, but a couple of months later,
Akpors: "Daddy, I fell in love again and she is even hotter!"
Father: "That's great son, Who is she?"
Akpors: "It's Angela, the other neighbor's daughter,
Father: "Oh I wish you hadn't said that. Angela is also your sister."

This went on couple of times and the son was so mad, he went straight to his mother crying.

Akpors: "Mum I am so mad at dad! I fell in love with six girls but I can't date any of them because dad is their father!"
The mother hugs him affectionately and says: "My love, you can date whoever you want. Don't listen to him, He isn't your father."

Akpors Fainted...!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Best Android Anti-Cheating App

How to Find Which Job Suites You the Best

The Revolution Brought by Business Intelligence