Jokes Of The Day~Akpos Go Kill Person


AKPOS IN PRISON

An old farmer wrote to his son, Akpos in prison."
This year, I won't be able to plant potatoes because I can't clear the field, I know if you were here, you would help me".

The son, Akpos wrote back,"Dad, don't even think of clearing the field because that's where I buried the money I stole".

The Police read the letter & the next day the whole field was cleared by the police, looking for the money but nothing was found.

The following day, the son wrote again,"Now plant your potatoes Dad.. It's the best I can do from here".

AKPOS AND EKAITE

Akpos: MTN people dey chop our money too much.

Ekaitte: Yes the stealing is too much.

Akpos: I got an idea, instead of using phone, why don't we use a pigeon in sending messages like the old time, just tie your message to it's leg if you want to reply.

Ekaitte: I like what is in your head.

After an hour of waiting, Ekaitte saw the Pigeon in the window, she checked it's leg's but nothing there, she sent it back, just a few minutes it comes back, she quickly grabs it but to her dissapointment no message again, she sent it back.

After some few minutes, she opened the window for the pigeon to come in, she checked it's legs but still no message.

With too much anger, she headed to Akpos ' house and shouted
"Akpos come here, you idiot, you said you will send message through this pigeon but why the three times it came to me, no message?!

Akpos: You don't get it oooh... It's 3 missed calls not message.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Best Android Anti-Cheating App

How to Find Which Job Suites You the Best

The Revolution Brought by Business Intelligence