Makesense Jokes To End The Day



1. Three drunk men and also under drugs, stopped a taxi.The taxi driver figured they were not in their right minds, so he just switched on the engine and switched it off and told them "We arrived".
The 1st man gave him money, the 2nd man said "Thank you" while the 3rd slapped him!
The taxi driver got surprised thinking the 3rd guy that slapped him realized the car didn't move an inch, so he asked; "what was That (slap) for?"
The drunk man replied;
"Control your speed next time. U almost killed us.!!!"



2. Jane was called by an Unknown number.
UNKNOWN: Hi, do you have a boyfriend?
JANE: Yeah.
UNKNOWN: So you have a boyfriend.!!. Its your dad. I'm coming so that you'll tell me when you grew horns!
Next five minutes later, another Unknown caller called.
UNKNOWN: Hi, do you have a boyfriend?
JANE: No.
UNKNOWN: I see you don't love me. I'm your boyfriend.
JANE: Oh Sweet heart, I love you. I thought it was my stupid Dad!
UNKNOWN: It's not your boyfriend. It's still your dad, just wanted to confirm you really have one. Wait for me! I'm on my way!!!
Lol


3. Akpos Asks teacher: Excuse ma, if you mix Omo and klin, will there be foam?
Teacher respond: Yes of course, why ask such a silly question at the beginning of the year, are you going to pass this class at all?
Akpos laughs and whispers to the other kids, such a dumb teacher, how can you get foam without adding water, are we going to know anything at all with this teacher?!

GOOD NITE PALS

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Best Android Anti-Cheating App

How to Find Which Job Suites You the Best

The Revolution Brought by Business Intelligence