Jokes Of The Day-Very Interesting

======FATHER-IN-LAW vs SON-IN-LAW======
Father-In-Law: Young man, you're coming to seek my
daughter's hand in marriage and u're chewing
gum.
That's a sign of disrespect!

Johnny: Sir, I only chew gum when I drink or

smoke.

Father-In-Law: You mean u drink & smoke and u're here to seek my
daughter's hand in marriage?

Johnny: Sir I only drink & smoke when I go to the

club.

Father-In-Law: You club too?

Johnny: I'm sorry sir, I started clubbing when I

came out of prison.

Father-In-Law: You've also been in prison before? Oh
my God!

Johnny: Sorry sir, I went to jail when I killed

somebody!!

Father-In-Law: What!!! U're a killer

Johnny: Sir, it happened out of anger. It was a certain man that
didn't allow me marry his daughter
so I killed him.

Father-In-Law: You are highly welcome my son. U are
on the right track. U're absolutely the right man for
my daughter.
lol

======THE LAUGHING BABY======
A baby boy was born in hospital laughing instead of crying, the more
the nurses beat him, the more he laughed so hard, suddenly the doctor
noticed he had something in his hands, so he pulled the tiny hands
apart and discovered he was holding 3 abortion pills.



The baby then turned his head looking at his mother, laughed again and said
"NO WEAPON FASHIONED AGAINST ME SHALL PROSPER!"
Lol. GUD NITE.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Best Android Anti-Cheating App

How to Find Which Job Suites You the Best

The Revolution Brought by Business Intelligence