Joke of the day - Emeka the Sharp guy


An old Nigerian farmer wrote a letter 2 his son in prison, Emeka,
"This year i won't be able 2 plant yam and cassava bcos I can't dig the yield, i know if u were here u would have help me"
Emeka wrote back, "Dad don't even think of digging d yard bcos dat was where i buried d money I stole"
The "Nigerian Police" on reading the letter, went there very early d following day and dug d whole yield searching for the money but nothing was found.
The next day, Emeka wrote back 2 his father, "Dad u can now plant ur yam and cassava, dad dis is d best I can do from here.
Dad replied "Emekus Emekus my son u are a very powerful man indeed, even in prison u still command d policemen, i was surprised to see all d policemen with hoes and shovels digging my farm, i will write u again when i want 2 harvest".
Happy Sunday

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Best Android Anti-Cheating App

How to Find Which Job Suites You the Best

The Revolution Brought by Business Intelligence