Cool Valentine Text Messages For Your Loved Ones This Valentine


Love Someone ...
Not Because They Give
You What You Need ... !!!
But
Because They Give You Feelings
You Never Thought You Needed!

Meeting you was fate,
becoming your friend was choice,
but falling in love with you was
completely out of my control.

A candle may melt
and it's fire may die,
but the love you have
given me will always
stay as a flame in my heart.

I love my eyes when U look into them,
I love my name when U say it,
I love my heart when U love it,
I love my life when U are in it.

My love for you is like water,
Falling countless
The beating of my heart,
For you is so heavy and soundless,
The feeling of being in your arm is so
Precious and endless.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Best Android Anti-Cheating App

How to Find Which Job Suites You the Best

The Revolution Brought by Business Intelligence