Effecting a great and desired change 


The only constant thing in life is change. We are called humans because we are the most intelligent creations of God Almighty. We can only prove our intelligence and be proud of being a human if we can effect the required change in our environment. 
It is 100% proven that you and I alone can effect a change in our environments. If you are to consider a plant which may have plans to effect change its surroundings to make it a better place, you can say it is impossible because they are restricted only to its root position since it cant move from one place to another. We can then conclude that no one can do it for us. 

The first thing you need to do in order to effect a change is to be determined. I would always say “the first step to change is determination”. Change starts with a ready mind, determined mind which is wiling to use what he has to start effecting the desired change in order to make the world a better place.
One of my favourite quote is “A thought of greatness is the only great thing accomplished overnight”. I tried everything within my power to accomplish something great, effect the desired change in my environment and I discovered that I can't accomplish such in a day, since change comes with time. Change is a gradual process. But then I said to myself, “My thought of a great change is already one step ahead”.

    Change is not a one man's business, it needs a combined effort. Also, being determined to effect the required change is to know or decide on that aspect of life in which you can and willing to effect such desired change. If you are a politician, you may decide to build-up a corruption free government. If you own a school, you can also decide to build-up a school of intelligent students who don't cheat to pass exams, students who would be able to defend their certificates. As an individual you can also achieve something great to the service of your country, humanity and your creator (GOD ALMIGHTY).

 Like they have said, “some are born great, some achieve greatness, while others greatness rest upon them”. For me I would say that greatness is within us all, its in the mind; if you think great, start doing great things then you will ,surely become great.

  A teacher I would say has already achieved on great thing if not the greatest. They created a nation, you and I. They have taught great people who through their teachings and lectures did great things. Change has to start from our leaders, teachers, and our government through their teachings and leadership. If you think that they are not effecting the change that is required then try and become your nation's leader. Yes! Why not become the leader and start effecting that great and desired change.
   Apart from being determined and thinking great to start effecting a great change and being great, what's next ?? It takes time to effect a change that is really great, every seconds of our lives really counts. I would then say that “TIME IS CHANGE”.

From my observation I discovered that, THERE ARE TWO SET OF PEOPLE IN THIS WORLD; THOSE THAT CHOOSE TO WAIT FOR TIME TO PASS BY AND THOSE THAT PASSBY WITH THE TIME. Why not start doing great things, effecting a great change because your time starts now, the clock is already ticking.

 Before I started writing, I had thoughts of being a writer. Then I said to myself, “since I can write why not start impacting lives through my works”, because the greatest thing I had ever thought of accomplishing is to build a nation, effect the change required through my teachings, my write-ups and also create a network chain of change.
A great writer I would also say is a great thinker, thinking beyond the imaginable.     Why not think of what you have being assigned to change by your creator and start effecting such desired change.

  Change must continue to take place because I think change will forever remain constant since YOU and I are always there to effect such change. But not just any change though, but a great one.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Monitor and Manage Workplace

The Best Android Anti-Cheating App

How to Find Which Job Suites You the Best